How to use a discount code via the Archies Footwear online ordering platform.
Please watch our short instructional video below on how to use a discount code on the Wholesale Archies Footwear website:
- Opening the online order form: To place an order, go to the ‘PLACE AN ORDER’ tab and select ‘Order Now’. Once in the ‘Order Now’ tab, the online ordering spreadsheet should appear.
- Make sure you use the correct web browser: Please note; the website and online ordering form do not function correctly when using older internet browsers such as Internet Explorer. For the website to function correctly you need to be using more modern internet browsers such as Google Chrome.
- Add required items to cart: Add the items you would like to order to the cart as per a normal order.
- Put the discount code in the correct location: If you have a discount code for whatever reason, then put this discount code in the discount code section of the order form, NOT in the order notes section! The discount code will not work if you put it in the order notes section! Once you have entered the discount code in the discount code section of the online order form, simply click ‘Apply’. If the discount code has worked then you should see value of the discount code deducted from the cart total.
- Be aware that the discount code may affect the cart total cost and thereby affect whether or not you qualify for free shipping: Please note; if you use the discount code as part of a larger order that you are being charged for, the value of the discount code will be deducted from the order total thereby potentially affecting whether or not you qualify for free shipping. E.g – You may have a discount code for $17.50, if you have ordered $350.00 worth of stock but use this code, it will reduce the cart total to $332.50 (below the minimum spend for free shipping). In this case, to qualify for free shipping, you would need to order an additional pair to get the cart total back to $350.00 spend to trigger the cart's automatic free shipping. So just a ‘heads up’ to keep an eye on the shipping cost if using a discount code when using it as part of a larger order in case it affects whether or not you qualify for free shipping.
If you are having any issues with using your discount code, please contact us and we will try and sort this out for you ASAP! The most common reason that the discount code will not work is because the customer is trying to put the code in the order notes section or because they are on the wrong website all together!