Yes. If you would like us to express post your order then this is ok. For orders over the minimum spend of $350.00, Archies Footwear will cover the cost of regular postage and the difference between express and regular is to be paid by the customer. We calculate this by using the fee estimator via the Aus Post Website. Please be aware, while express postage satchels for smaller orders are reasonably well priced, express posting orders larger than a satchel size outside of Victoria is VERY EXPENSIVE and is not recommended. As we are based in Victoria, orders that are express posted within Victoria are reasonably cost-effective and are typically not greatly more expensive than regular post.
Articles in this section
- How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
- My thongs have arrived but I have not received my stand yet (or vice versa).
- If I need the thongs urgently, can I have them express posted?
- If I order express post, does this guarantee next day delivery?
- What about if the order is too big for a satchel but still below the minimum order?
- What is the cost of postage satchels for smaller orders and how many thongs do they fit?
- Where can I see the delivery status of my order / monitor tracking?
- Once my order is dispatched, how long will it take to arrive?
- How long will it take to dispatch my order?
- How much does postage cost?