If you already stock Archies Thongs in your practice / store and you would like to add further locations to sell the thongs, then there are two options to best manage this.
Option 1: Manage your multiple sites through one account. E.g. Your current account / email.
This will mean that all orders will be placed from the one central account and there is no need to open further accounts, you will just need to add new store names and addresses to your current account. All order receipts, dispatch notification emails, order tracking, invoices for all of your sites will be controlled through this one account. While all of these functions will be controlled and sent via one account and email address, each store within your account will have its own name and therefore, order receipts, tax invoices will be uniquely identified by the name that you give to that store to where the order is delivered.
How to set this up:
- Create additional store names: To do this, you simply need to add a further physical address, with a unique store / company name. For example, if Mr Physio has two locations under the one company name in two separate towns / suburbs, (Moama, NSW and Echuca VIC), then we would recommend that the company name you use should be ‘Mr Physio Moama’ and ‘Mr Physio Echuca’ etc. Or you may have two unique unrelated names for each of your store. E.g. Port Melbourne Physiotherapy and Richmond Physiotherapy. The most important thing is that the store names need to be different / unique.
- Login to your Archies Footwear online account: You can edit, delete or add store names and addresses by logging into your online account.
- Select view addresses: On the left hand side of the screen, highlighted in red, is a link for the store names and addresses that you have associated with your account.
- Edit, delete, or add new addresses: You should then be taken to a list of the current stores / addresses that you have listed in your Archies Footwear account. You can then edit, delete or add new addresses as required.
- Update the details: You then just need to update the details and you are finished. It is here that you can choose which address that you want to be the default address. The default address is the address that delivery addresses will automatically default unless selected otherwise.
Option 2: Set up a completely new account (s) so that each site has its own unique account / email and manage each site individually.
When the system is set up this way, each site can manage their own ordering, invoices and notifications from that sites account. This is ideal when there is a manager at each site. To do this, you simply need to go through the same process of creating a new account (s) exactly the same way as when you first created your Archies Footwear account.
- If you choose to set up your account in this manner, each site will need to have its own:
- Email address 2. Stock delivery address 3. Unique company name. E.g, Mr Physio Echuca, Mr Physio Moama, etc.
- Apply for the new account (s): As a system requirement, each new site that you add needs to be approved as a stockist by us before you can start ordering, so, as soon as you have signed up the additional site (s), please let us know by contacting your sales contact us here and we will review the application and approve it ASAP.