You do not need to send remittance advice for orders paid on the website by credit card as we are automatically notified of your payment in our system. If paying by bank transfer, as our payment terms are 100% upfront prior to shipment and we will not release your order until payment is received, it is very important that you send remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the order has been paid for. As soon as remittance advice is received, your order will be sent. If paying for your order by bank transfer, please ensure that you include the order number in the description. You will receive an order confirmation email to the email address associated with your Archies Footwear account shortly after you have placed your order with your order number.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a discount code on the retailer website?
- I am having some trouble submitting my order, what should I do?
- Do you have a back order system in place for out of stock items?
- Can I order now and pay later?
- Do you have a minimum order?
- Where do I need to send remittance advice to?
- What are your payment terms?