Some things to check:
- You need to be using the right internet browser: The website does NOT function correctly when using older internet browsers such as Internet Explorer. For the website to function correctly, you must use more modern internet browsers such as Google Chrome. If you do not have Google Chrome, then please click on the following link to download it. It’s free, easy and only takes 1 minute or so. Google Chrome Browser Free Download: https://www.google.com/chrome/
- You must submit the order: The cart does not automatically update. You also need tick the box the says that you agree with the terms and conditions of the Archies Footwear Supply Agreement (providing that actually do agree to the terms, do not worry, there are no tricks here) and once you have done this, you need to click on the 'Submit Your Order' button to be able to check out and add the items to the cart.
- Check your screens zoom level: The checkout button is sometimes hidden if your computer screen is zoomed in too far. If you check this and zoom out, the 'Submit Your Order' button may become more visible if zoom levels were previously an issue. Note; the zoom level of the screen is often controlled by a menu in the top right of your computer browser (As per the below image).
- Try refreshing your browser: If after completing all of the above and none of the suggestions work, then try refreshing your browser. Unfortunately, this will wipe your order, however, our system records all abandoned checkouts and under most circumstances, our system will automatically send you an abandoned checkout email which will allow you to pick up the order where you left it (Note; there are some exceptions where the system will not capture the abandoned order). If after refreshing the browser and the order is wiped and you do not receive an abandoned cart email, then unfortunately, you will have to input your order again.
- If all else fails, then contact us: If you are still having problems after all of this, then please contact us and we will try and sort this issue out for you ASAP!